"Reporting to God"

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Wed Mar 29 15:40:58 UTC 2006

Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:
> [snip]
>
> The Dave Maher memoirs are at
> http://chilit.org/Papers%20by%20author/Maher%20--%20Reporting%20to%20God.htm

thanks for the heads up, Suresh.  I was amused to note Maher's first
read of Wired was of the same issue I first read, 2.10 - I remember
being especially tickled Quittner's tale [1] of mcdonalds.com and
wondering why no-one else had noticed.  Ah, innocent days.

[1] http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/2.10/mcdonalds.html

--
_ __/|  William Anderson      |  Tim: Your cheese game is strong.
\`O_o'  neuro at well dot com | Zane: My cheese game. It's all about the