Problem with IANA blackhole servers

Sean Donelan sean at donelan.com
Tue Mar 28 18:53:09 UTC 2006

On Tue, 28 Mar 2006, Sebastian Wiesinger wrote:
> I'm also thinking about routing the blackhole /24 to one of our
> DNS-Servers to resolve all of the RFC1918 space locally, but that will
> take a little bit more time.

I would suggest looking at the AS112 web site <http://www.as112.net/>
for information on how to set up your own anycast DNS servers for RFC1918
addresses on your network and downstream customers.

It also has information on how to identify the contact information
for the particular AS112 RFC1918 server answering your query.

<http://public.as112.net/node/7>

And the contact e-mail for the AS112 project.

<http://public.as112.net/node/9>

> BTW: No need to cc me, I read the list.

Ok.  Teach a man to fish.