Mildly OT: NEMA plug guide for dummies

Michael Kaegler Michael.Kaegler at marist.edu
Tue Mar 28 19:34:55 UTC 2006

http://www.crownonline.com/nema.htm includes some of the twist-locks.
Fortunately, most of the twist-locks have their type printed right on
the front of them, so you can read it unless there's something
plugged in.
-porkchop

--
  Michael "Porkchop" Kaegler, Network Analyst, 845 575 3061
  Marist College,  3399 North Road,  Poughkeepsie, NY 12601

A man attempted to amuse an audience by spouting
his 10 favorite puns, but no pun in ten did.