SendGate: Sendmail Multiple Vulnerabilities (Race Condition DoS, Memory Jumps, Integer Overflow)

Martin Hannigan hannigan at renesys.com
Mon Mar 27 01:05:16 UTC 2006

>On Sat, 25 Mar 2006, Gadi Evron wrote:
>
>>  Brandon Butterworth wrote:
>>  > > There are two exploit code samples I saw. There are two remote exploits
>>  > > for one of them so far that are public that I know of.
>>  >
>>  > Please provide reference URLs or the code, if not then stop spreading FUD.
>>
>>  No.
>>  Talk to you after the first worm.

Hopefully we're not talking about blackworm.

>That's just about as good of a statement as a demand for a phallus size
>check.  If you can't back up claims, it is FUD by definition.  So, just like
>BB wrote above:
>
>>  > [...] stop spreading FUD.

Gents, killfiles. This is not the only forum where this particular
topic has been questioned as nothing more than common.

-M<

--
Martin Hannigan                                (c) 617-388-2663
Renesys Corporation                            (w) 617-395-8574
                                               hannigan at renesys.com