SendGate: Sendmail Multiple Vulnerabilities (Race Condition DoS, Memory Jumps, Integer Overflow)

Brandon Butterworth brandon at rd.bbc.co.uk
Sat Mar 25 17:18:56 UTC 2006

> There are two exploit code samples I saw. There are two remote exploits
> for one of them so far that are public that I know of.

Please provide reference URLs or the code, if not then stop spreading FUD.

Bugs happen, deal with them and move on.

The endless whine is more annoying (as are 20 vendor notifications for
the same bug each with their own spin/marketing, especially when they're
all Linux with a different badge)

brandon