SendGate: Sendmail Multiple Vulnerabilities (Race Condition DoS,

Alain Hebert ahebert at pubnix.net
Sat Mar 25 04:08:11 UTC 2006

    Hi,

    My only big issue with all of this is that a lot of us are depending
on sendmail and its developer to keep it bug free...

    But who are we to ask them to be accountable to us?

    What are we paying them for it?

    What make us so special that to command them, or whinne about it
when its not as perfect as ones mind think things should be?

    We should praise them and accept whatever scrap they send us.

    Because at the end of the day, sendmail, its staff, and other
contributor saves our butts.

    (time to go put on my fireproof jammies)

Alain Hebert                                ahebert at pubnix.net
PubNIX Inc.
P.O. Box 175       Beaconsfield, Quebec     H9W 5T7
tel 514-990-5911   http://www.pubnix.net    fax 514-990-9443