firewall recommendations?

Alain Hebert ahebert at pubnix.net
Wed Mar 22 22:17:17 UTC 2006

    Hi,

    (From what I understand)

    In fact you dont need any firewall functionality, no complex loggin,
no reporting, no intrusion detection...  so.

High availability, Load Balancing and NAT support:

    A pair of Foundry ServerIron XL would do the trick and cheap...
They also have Gbps Uplink Ports (Copper/Fibre).

Alain Hebert                                ahebert at pubnix.net
PubNIX Inc.
P.O. Box 175       Beaconsfield, Quebec     H9W 5T7
tel 514-990-5911   http://www.pubnix.net    fax 514-990-9443