Network graphics tools

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Wed Mar 22 08:10:33 UTC 2006

I've had pretty good luck with OmniGraffle Professional, and, it's fairly
cheap, too.  Has many of the features Visio has, and, is gaining more
on a regular basis.  It lacks the Visio silly pictures (although you could
create your own easily enough), but, it does understand connections between
objects and has some more advanced metadata features I haven't yet learned
to use.  It's also got half-way decent auto-layout capabilities.

http://www.omnigroup.com

Owen

--On March 21, 2006 9:17:44 PM -0500 "Howard C. Berkowitz"

--
If this message was not signed with gpg key 0FE2AA3D, it's probably
a forgery.