Network graphics tools

neal rauhauser neal at lists.rauhauser.net
Wed Mar 22 06:13:37 UTC 2006

  Mechanical pencil, a sheet of paper for a straight edge, and a penny
when you want to make a proffesional looking round object. I publish to
Flickr using macro mode on my Fuji Finepix 5100 to make the picture.

  No little Cisco hockey puck stencils, but last year when I sketched a
steaming pile o' poo all parties involved understood this to be the
Cisco ICS 7750 we were scheduled to replace.

--
mailto:Neal at Layer3Arts.com // IM:layer3arts
voice: 402 408 5951