Final report: national diversity assurance initiative

Frank Coluccio frank at dticonsulting.com
Tue Mar 21 20:23:57 UTC 2006

It may be ridiculous and incredible, as you suggest, but, in an ironic way it
also opens the door to a discussion on nationalizing the 'Net's backbone
infrastructure ;-)

Christian Kuhtz <christian at kuhtz.com> wrote:

"Due to the cost structures for these projects, the
telecommunications carriers believe that funding for the scoping
effort and the implementation of an automated solution would need to
come from the Federal government or some other external source prior
to project implementation."

.. and not afraid to ask for handouts either to fix their own
backoffice challenges..

In a word: ridiculous, and flat out incredible.