Final report: national diversity assurance initiative

Christian Kuhtz christian at kuhtz.com
Tue Mar 21 19:44:27 UTC 2006

"Due to the cost structures for these projects, the
telecommunications carriers believe that funding for the scoping
effort and the implementation of an automated solution would need to
come from the Federal government or some other external source prior
to project implementation."

.. and not afraid to ask for handouts either to fix their own
backoffice challenges..

In a word: ridiculous, and flat out incredible.