Wiltel has gone pink.

Frank Bulk frnkblk at iname.com
Wed Mar 15 05:42:12 UTC 2006

This discussion is now drifting back to the one we had several weeks ago
about properly and adequately staffing the abuse desk (email, phone, and
otherwise) in spite of the temptation to take advantage of the
'efficiencies' of scale.  It's beyond me how an abuse@ can afford to drop
emails via their spam filter, unless the required spamminess value is set
*very* high.  Again, auto-responding to spam email can just perpetuate the
spam, though it is effective for those legitimate senders whose email was
marked up as spam.

Anyone want to start a pool to guess when Level3 will update the Wiltel
contact records with the correct Level3 information? =)

Frank