Wiltel has gone pink.

Jo Rhett jrhett at svcolo.com
Tue Mar 14 20:22:33 UTC 2006

On Mon, Mar 13, 2006 at 04:05:25PM -0500, andrew2 at one.net wrote:
> Or perhaps there's a more reasonable explanation like being assimilated
> with Level3 and perhaps some contact info. is a little stale at this
> point in the merger process...  Never attribute to malfeasance what can
> be explained by everyday corporate beauracracy.

I'm missing the point where I am supposed to care.  The regulations
concerning proper contact information don't mention this exception.

Complete and utter incompetence (ie spam filtering their abuse mailbox) are
to blame for mail being rejected, and the phone numbers being out of date
are their fault, not a valid excuse.

--
Jo Rhett
senior geek