Wiltel has gone pink.

Jo Rhett jrhett at svcolo.com
Mon Mar 13 20:54:11 UTC 2006

This morning we have started receive an abundance of spam from Wiltel
customers, pointing boldly back to websites hosted in Wiltel space.

OrgAbuseHandle: WAC18-ARIN
OrgAbuseName:   Wiltel Abuse Contact
OrgAbusePhone:  +1-918-547-2000
OrgAbuseEmail:  abuse at wiltel.com

Messages to abuse at wiltel.com are being rejected.

This phone number goes to their "conferencing group", which doesn't know
what 'abuse' is, or even what an IP network is.

I went through 4 levels of management, and was informed that they no longer
had an abuse team -- that this was disbanded in a recent reorganization.

In short, it would appear that Wiltel is now selling pink contracts.

--
Jo Rhett
senior geek