IP Transit Questions.

Robert Sherrard rob at robsherrard.com
Wed Mar 8 20:24:41 UTC 2006

My company is relativity new to the IP transit world... we've been a
"collocated" customer for some time; however the idea of buying IP
transit is new to us.

We're looking at the possibility getting ourselves on a fiber local loop
(Onfiber), which heads over towards the Westin Building here in Seattle.
My question is, and I realize pricing points will vary between folks...
what could I expect to buy for IP transit once I'm in the Westin
Building. For starters we're looking at anywhere from 10-20 Megs of IP
transit.

Thanks in advance...

Rob