shim6 @ NANOG (forwarded note from John Payne)

Brandon Ross bross at internap.com
Fri Mar 3 20:43:21 UTC 2006

On Fri, 3 Mar 2006, Marshall Eubanks wrote:

> I will bet anyone reading this $ 20 USD right now that what will
> actually happen is the development of a spot market in IPv4 address
> space.

That's a sucker bet.

What's worse is that unless people start changing their tune soon and make
the ownership of IP space official, this will be a black market (like it
is now, just much bigger).

--
Brandon Ross                                              AIM:  BrandonNRoss
Director, Network Engineering                             ICQ:  2269442