Comcast + Yahoo content issue

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 3 14:22:58 UTC 2006

(sorry for the interruption)

Before I go and spend hours on the phone with mind-numbing low-level
"support" kids.... Does anyone know about any content caching issues
between Yahoo and Comcast?  For the past few days I have noticed that
news content on http://my.yahoo.com is 2 weeks old when viewed from
Comcast's broadband network (2 different locations in Atlanta).  This is
not true when viewed from the same laptop via dialup or GPRS.  I know
that my chances are less than 5% in trying to explain this to a customer
support person, so I am hoping to glean some advice here on what to do
about this.   Thanks,

-Jim P.