DNS deluge for x.p.ctrc.cc

Peter anon.hero at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 21:10:40 UTC 2006

So I was catching up on old unread nanog mail and I came across YAIGP
(Yet Another Insulting Gadi Post)

Knowing that usenet archives are the great internet intelligence
equalizer, I thought I'd pass along these humorous links.
   http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=qybeTxcAAAAfIHYUZ1VU5sHfqG_AKbJWly7yRNrpKyy7Nyz7HbyIyw

(or tiny) http://tinyurl.com/mnbk4

with special attention payed to:

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.fonts/browse_thread/thread/ff0bdfe762f37587/5459fa375754e282?lnk=st&q=%22gadi+evron%22&rnum=347&hl=en#5459fa375754e282
(http://tinyurl.com/nhr2b)
You ever find out how to hack those shell accounts?

and

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.irc.undernet/browse_thread/thread/29ac57045fc32f9/44f9a2c8d9bb13f1#
(http://tinyurl.com/pop8u)
Did you find a nice home for those bots?

Anyway Gadi, please take your vacuous posts elsewhere and I promise
I'll do the same.

Thanks and apologies to everyone for the interruption.
peter