Important Statement to Review for Signing

Martin Hannigan hannigan at renesys.com
Thu Mar 2 18:39:00 UTC 2006

At 08:36 AM 3/2/2006, Seth Johnson wrote:

>(Apologies for the political/non-strictly-technical substance of
>this post; but I think this group is populated by the right
>people who would understand the issue, sign the statement, and
>know who all else should be approached.  -- Seth Johnson)
>
>Hello folks,
>
>Please review the important joint statement below, related to the
>WIPO Broadcaster's Treaty, and consider adding your signature if
>you are an American citizen.  Also make sure those you know who
>should sign are also given the opportunity.

I guess the one on one spam didn't work so well.

From: Seth Johnson <seth.johnson at RealMeasures.dyndns.org>
To: hannigan at renesys.com
CC: john at interactionlaw.com, jays at panix.com, wynkoop at wynn.com
Subject: Initial Signature for Joint Statement?

Dear Mr. Hannigan,

I am conducting an initial round of contacts on a one-to-one
basis, asking a few people to lend their names as initial
signatures on the Joint Statement you will find appended to the
end of this message.

--
Martin Hannigan                                (c) 617-388-2663
Renesys Corporation                            (w) 617-395-8574
                                                hannigan at renesys.com