Quarantine your infected users spreading malware

Niels Raijer niels at fusix.nl
Thu Mar 2 13:15:55 UTC 2006

On Thu, Mar 02, 2006 at 07:57:14AM -0500, Robert E. Seastrom wrote:

> Jim Segrave <jes at nl.demon.net> writes:
>
> > You did think of contacting them and asking? You know, e-mail, fax,
> > telephone, that sort of thing?
>
> Yes, we did think of that sort of thing.  Those of us with even the
> slightest notion of business and profitability constraints promptly
> discarded the idea of getting a human into the loop.  Ideally you just

I think what Jim meant was something else: that if you have questions
about the Quarantainenet product, you contact the Quarantainenet people
via e-mail, fax or telephone and ask. 'Them' was not referring to actual
customers this time.
--
Niels Raijer           |      "But in the pocket of my clothes
niels at fusix.nl         |               was a single white rose