Nationwide Routing issues with Wiltel

david raistrick drais at atlasta.net
Mon Jun 26 20:55:04 UTC 2006

On Mon, 26 Jun 2006, Vincent India wrote:

> Anyone experiencing problems with Wiltel Backbone, or know of any issues
> with the Wiltel Backbone? I called their NOC and was told they are
> experiencing a nationwide routing problem that they are working on but
> couldn't get any further details?

Told me it was related to the L3/Wiltel integration.  Most of the breaks
I've been seeing seem to be at the point where most of my traffic has be
going from wiltel to l3 in DC or so.  Oh, and that the "former wiltel"
tier 1 guys had 40+ calls in the hold queue...

---
david raistrick        http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html
drais at atlasta.net             http://www.expita.com/nomime.html