Who wants to be in charge of the Internet today?

Warren Kumari warren at kumari.net
Fri Jun 23 16:09:19 UTC 2006

My favorite was always the (potential) customers who would call up
and ask "Can I get the Internet in my house?" -- I would always
answer "That depends, how big is your house?", but they NEVER got
it.......

On Jun 23, 2006, at 7:09 AM, Jason Gauthier wrote:

> Sounds like our typical customer service calls.
>
> Them: "Is the Internet down?"
> Us:   "Yes, someone will turn it back on soon."

Yah, I would have customers call and ask me to "reboot the Internet,
its down again"...

Ok, let the customer support anecdotes flow...