Who wants to be in charge of the Internet today?

Peter Ferrigan peter.ferrigan at petenet.com
Fri Jun 23 14:04:18 UTC 2006

At one of my old jobs, my boss honestly believed that we had a 'switch'
that turned the entire internet off or on.  When she was having problems
accessing her shopping sites, she'd storm in the office and say something
like 'did you guys turn the the internet off again?'  <sigh>

Then again, this is the same person that tried to tell me that 768 OC-192s
are carried on a single DS1..

- Peter