Interesting new spam technique - getting a lot more popular.

Richard A Steenbergen ras at e-gerbil.net
Wed Jun 14 23:34:02 UTC 2006

On Wed, Jun 14, 2006 at 07:03:10PM -0400, Matt Buford wrote:
> As a hoster with many customers on large shared VLANs perhaps I can add a
> bit...

Note that if you're reading this list, you have already identified
yourself as a non-typical hoster. Go read WHT or GFY for 10 minutes for an
example of typical hosters, and if you're not a drooling idiot in need of
a brain transplant afterwards consider yourself lucky. :) And don't
forget, there are hundreds of hosting networks like the ones I described,
a lot of whom are in the 1 - 30Gbps traffic range, with absolutely no clue
how to do better.