howto deploy DNSSEC [was: Re: wrt joao damas' DLV talk on wednesday]

Randy Bush randy at psg.com
Wed Jun 14 02:12:07 UTC 2006

> please refrain from this thread -- a few folks are attempting to move
> DNSSEC ahead; we will fail, but would appreciate any constructive
> criticism on the pitfalls to deploy before we are all dead.

i am amazed that you do not consider open discussion of security
policies and procedures to be used in the deployment of a security
protocol to be constructive.

imiho, over the years, dnssec has repeatedly suffered from not
facing the reality of the sticky bits of deployment.  so you may
have to suffer folk discussing this, even though it may detract
from dnssec marketing.

randy