wrt joao damas' DLV talk on wednesday

Buhrmaster, Gary gtb at slac.stanford.edu
Mon Jun 12 16:42:41 UTC 2006

> now that you know the whole story, perhaps you'll reevaluate
> your position.

While I have a number of opinions on the subject (who on
this list does not have opinions?), I suggest that the
program committee members take this on as "todo" to formulate
some sort of acceptable practice for future NANOG meetings.
Paul has made a number of good points, as have others.
Paul may be special (are we not all?), but just because
he is special should not mean different expectations in
behavior and actions at these meetings.  Many good points
have been raised.  Make some choices, and stick with
them for future meetings.

Gary