2006.06.06 NANOG-NOTES CC1 ENUM LLC update

Joseph S D Yao jsdy at center.osis.gov
Thu Jun 8 18:08:20 UTC 2006

On Thu, Jun 08, 2006 at 01:12:25PM -0400, Patrick W. Gilmore wrote:

> On Jun 8, 2006, at 10:04 AM, Matthew Petach wrote:
>
> >(sorry these are coming out delayed, I had to deal with an internal
> >routing challenge
> >for much of yesterday afternoon.  --Matt)
>
> I think I speak for the whole list when we say you have absolutely NO
> reason to apologize, Matt.
>
> In fact, I think we'll nominate you for "Most Useful Meeting
> Attendee." :)

I'll third, or fourth, or whatever number is current.

Just because you aren't meeting your own expectations doesn't mean that
you're not exceeding everyone else's.  ;-)  Even God rested on the
seventh day after pulling six all-nighters.  [OK, for the picky among
you, He could only pull five, since He didn't invent Night until the
second day ...]

--
Joe Yao