a fun hijack: 1/8, 2/8, 3/8, 4/8, 5/8, 7/8, 8/8, 12/8 briefly announced by AS 23520 (today)

Hank Nussbacher hank at efes.iucc.ac.il
Thu Jun 8 04:11:32 UTC 2006

At 01:58 PM 07-06-06 -0500, Gadi Evron wrote:
>On Wed, 7 Jun 2006, Hank Nussbacher wrote:
> >
> > On Wed, 7 Jun 2006, Josh Karlin wrote:
> >
> > I don't expect better from NW Network Cable, but I definitely expect
> > better from Sprint (their upstream).  But this hasn't been the first and
> > most unfortunately, not the last, cuz, almost no one gives a f*ck
> > anymore.
>
>Well, when all we do about a situation is b*tch about it, waste time
>running after other people's tails, and repeat the same process all over
>again - we can't really expect for anything to change.

I have seen hijacks of 192.0.0.0/2 and 128.0.0.0/1 recently and no one
seems to care much - no matter how many emails I may send out.  5% usually
answer with "who made you the net-police?"  I'll continue to send directed
emails to those that have "configuration errors" in the hope that some (and
some do) really do care.

-Hank