Zebra/linux device production networking?

Justin W. Pauler jwpauler at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 19:49:22 UTC 2006

I'm running ImageStream routers for the Internet distribution side of
my network (2 edge routers, 2 core routers) and I'm extremely happy...
This is a datacenter network and my customers are happy, I guess
that's all that counts.

In my opinion, I prefer to go with a open-source based solution
because of pricing and customizability... I can build a script and
load it into the equipment to give me any type of statistic I want...
And I don't have to wait for a new IOS release.

JP

--
Justin W. Pauler
Baton Rouge, LA