PGP key signing at NANOG 37 meeting in San Jose

Joe Abley jabley at ca.afilias.info
Fri Jun 2 22:44:02 UTC 2006

Hi,

NANOG attendees who use PGP are encouraged to meet up and sign keys
at the meeting next week. The time and precise location are still
being confirmed with Merit and the PC, but in the mean time here's
the place to paste your public keys:

   http://www.biglumber.com/x/web?keyring=9214

Once the time/location details have been finalised I'll drop a note
to the list.

I only have time to attend one meeting, due to other PC/SC meeting
commitments. If there are other PGP enthusiasts who are interested in
running additional meetings (so that we have more than one, which
we've tried at some recent meetings with some success) then drop me a
private note.

Joe