IETF Last Call on draft-ietf-opsec-current-practices-06

Ross Callon rcallon at juniper.net
Mon Jul 31 18:59:23 UTC 2006

The IETF is currently last calling the document "Operational Security
Current Practices". Given the obvious relevance to service providers,
and as discussed at the recent Nanog meeting in San Jose, we would
also like to solicit comments from the Nanog community. Comments
can be sent to the Nanog email list. The document is at:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-opsec-current-practices-06.txt

In order to provide time to review the document, we will extend the
last call for a week, until Tuesday August 15th.

Thanks, Ross