Hot weather and power outages continue

Frank Bulk frnkblk at iname.com
Tue Jul 25 03:12:56 UTC 2006

In the state of Iowa the PUC is called the Iowa Utility Board (IUB).
According to the IUB, each CO must provide 2 hours of battery reserve (not
4, as I said), and if the C.O. serves over 4000 lines, a generator is
required.
http://www.legis.state.ia.us/Rules/2003/iac/199iac/19922/19922pp1.pdf
Page 26, 22.6(5)

Frank