open letter to earthlink & comcast please publish SPF data

Suresh Ramasubramanian ops.lists at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 03:30:48 UTC 2006

Earthlink was the second major ISP to [publicly] do the right thing
and dump their spf records.

We, I am happy to say, were the first ISP to do that.

For more, take a look at http://www.circleid.com/posts/spf_loses_mindshare/

You seriously think SPF is going to help you do that, Mark?

-srs

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian (ops.lists at gmail.com)