Sitefinder II, the sequel...

Chris Woodfield rekoil at semihuman.com
Thu Jul 13 13:35:39 UTC 2006

Going off on something of a tangent, I'd be really curious what sort
of efforts OpenDNS are making/will need to make in order to limit
their servers' utility as a relay for amplification attacks (which
I'm listening to a discussion on at IETF as I type).

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsop-reflectors-are-
evil-01.txt