www.gigablast.com

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 12 22:24:08 UTC 2006

It appears that some of the queries are valid for an older site that
existed in the past. That site was a wiki and some of the Giga hits are
for internationalized versions of the default help/support pages.  This
is fine and acceptable behavior by them (IMHO).  The fact that they are
querying something that no longer exist is something I can deal with.
The strangeness is that some of their crawling is looking for URLs with
multiple exclamation points, those URLs never existed. This may be
indicative of a character translation on my system or theirs.  BUT, the
net net is that I no longer feel a need to be concerned about them.

Thanks all,

-Jim P.