Multicast Survey

Marshall Eubanks tme at multicasttech.com
Wed Jul 12 14:37:06 UTC 2006

Hello;

The Multicast Backbone deployment (Mboned) Working Group of the IETF
is conducting a Survey of Multicast operators and providers. The
survey is intended to better understand the current state of
multicast to better inform the work of the Mboned, and I would like
to encourage network operators with multicast support to fill it out.

The survey is at

http://www.multicasttech.com/survey/MBoneD_Survey_v_1_5.txt
http://www.multicasttech.com/survey/MBoneD_Survey_v_1_5.pdf

The survey responses will be "anonymized"; the survey "anonymizer" is
Lucy Lynch and replies should be sent to her at
llynch at darkwing.uoregon.edu.
Survey results will be made publicly available (with, of course, the
exception of
the respondent's identities).

There is a deadline of September 1, 2006, for
free to
distribute it to anyone who you feel is relevant.

We encourage responses from all multicast providers, including
commercial, educational and research providers.

I would appreciate any assistance in this matter.

Regards
Marshall Eubanks / Mboned Co-chair.