Sitefinder II, the sequel...

Rick Wesson wessorh at ar.com
Mon Jul 10 16:06:20 UTC 2006

Gerry,

I sat on the Security and Stability committee for ICANN and was part of
the folks that reviewed SiteFinder.

OpenDNS is not SiteFinder;  Give them a try, the DNS resolution is
blazing fast and they do fix up the most common typos.

One thing massively different between openDNS and SiteFinder is that you
have choice -- the choice to use them.  IMHO  many will choose to use
OpenDNS because it is fast and  can offer protections  you just can't
get from running your own resolver.

best,

-rick