...: DA Workshop - ISOI

Peter Dambier peter at peter-dambier.de
Sat Jul 8 14:54:16 UTC 2006

Gadi Evron wrote:
> This is a call for papers for a DA Workshop (ISOTF/TISF DA). Its name is:
> Internet Security Operations and Intelligence Workshop or ISOI for short.
>
> DA stands for Drone Armies (botnets), which is the main subject of this
> workshop.

Sorry, I always thought DA stands for Dumbledores Army or Defense against
the Dark Arts :)

> ... communities with the much
> appreciated help of Cisco Systems, Inc.,

Isn't that the people we must defend against, with backdoors and nondisclosure
agreements and things like that?

> and is closed to members of the
> following communities:

Looks more like The One Whose Name Must Not Be Spoken Laud than Dumbledore.

> If you are not a member and would like to attend, feel free to send a
> request. We would be happy to learn of your interest.

No, IASON is ment to stay open source.

> The workshop is closed to reporters.

I am a writer, I think that comes close to a reporter.

Maybe another time?

Cheers
Peter and Karin

--