ICANN at risk

Suresh Ramasubramanian ops.lists at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 17:05:21 UTC 2006

On 7/4/06, Christopher L. Morrow <christopher.morrow at verizonbusiness.com> wrote:
> one man's thoughts spewed by the multitudes :( I do hope that, again
> despite the fact that I support a 'not us govt agency incharge' and the
> closest we have is ICANN (despite it having some warts), the DOC/NTIA
> spends some time reviewing the results and does something sane with the
> mass-entries such as these.

People on both sides of the political spectrum have been playing silly
buggers with boilerplate email for the last several years now.  And
with boilerplate letters and faxes for decades before that.

Anyway the side with the highest paid lobbyists, or the ear of the
most senators wins.  So who cares? :)

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian (ops.lists at gmail.com)