DNS Based Load Balancers

Rodrick Brown rodrick.brown at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 14:53:05 UTC 2006

> Matt,
>
> A few quick questions for you, if you got the time to answer it would be
> appreciated (questions inline):

As someone who has also deployed GSLB's with hardware applicances I
would also like to know real world problems and issues people are
running into "today" on modern GSLB implementations and not
theoretical ones, as far as I can tell our GSLB deployment was very
straight forward and works flawlessly.

--
Rodrick R. Brown