Hot weather and power outages continue

Brandon Galbraith brandon.galbraith at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 22:26:00 UTC 2006

While hardwired (fiber/coax/copper) aggregation points usually don't have
backup power on them, most cellular towers have either batteries or
generators for backup power, correct?

-brandon

--
Brandon Galbraith
Email: brandon.galbraith at gmail.com
AIM: brandong00
Voice: 630.400.6992
"A true pirate starts drinking before the sun hits the yard-arm. Yarrrr.
--thelost"