CME-24/BlackWorm email notifications + top-7 unreachable AS's

Gadi Evron ge at linuxbox.org
Tue Jan 31 23:53:52 UTC 2006

Below are the top-7 ASN's that *we* have not been able to reach with our
email notifications of CME-24/BlackWorm infected machines:

5416    | BATELCO-BH
6412    | KW Gulfnet International
8781    | QA-ISP Qatar Telecom (Q-Tel)
10029   | SPECTRANET FIRST FIBRE BROADBA
12486   | Teleyemen - YNET Autonomous Nu
20759   | ISU-JED KACST/ISU Jeddah Auton
34105   | ARIAVESATCOM-AS Ariave Satcom

If you know of a contact for these or did not receive a notification and
would like to make sure your network is clean, please contact me off list.

Thanks,

	Gadi.