BlackWorm infected IP's reporting

Hank Nussbacher hank at efes.iucc.ac.il
Thu Jan 26 05:19:55 UTC 2006

On Wed, 25 Jan 2006, Martin Hannigan wrote:

> us all the information, please don't bother. The snort SIDS were
> nice, but as far as I am concerned, IL-CERT is not a trusted
> source.

Just so people don't get confused: IL-CERT has nothing to do with what
Gadi posted and I don't seem to remember that Gadi included any mention of
IL-CERT in his postings.  In addition, if anyone has any problems with the
trustworthiness of IL-CERT (Israeli Academic CERT) as listed on FIRST:
http://www.first.org/about/organization/teams/index.html
then they should raise that issue with the FIRST secretariat and on the
FIRST mailing lists where we can counter any claims to the otherwise.

Hank Nussbacher
ILAN-CERT representative
IUCC