Martin Hannigan

william(at)elan.net william at elan.net
Wed Jan 25 21:12:56 UTC 2006

On Wed, 25 Jan 2006, Gadi Evron wrote:

> Martin Hannigan wrote:
>> Admins: Clearly, a personal attack and I'd like the AUP enforced
>> please.
>
> Clearly, exactly what you've been trying to get me to do for a long time, to
> get me off NANOG, well... I finally decided to comply.
>
> Admins: I will answer any call to leave.. Also, I'd like for Martin to see
> this AUP enforced on his continual attacks on me and many others on-list,
> regardless of my reply to him.

I personally do not want to see either Gadi or Martin leave - both have
been good contributors on this list and this grudge they got against each
other should be settled offline with both of them self-enforcing and not
replying to the other one again on the list (so as to not provoke again).

--
William Leibzon
Elan Networks
william at elan.net