VeriSign

Martin Hannigan hannigan at world.std.com
Wed Jan 25 21:01:04 UTC 2006

Folks,

Since my friend Gadi brought it up, I left VeriSign on January 3 after
3 years of solid employment. It was a good run. I was asked to move
to Dulles, VA and I declined for personal reasons. I live in Boston, MA.
and was a commuter to the DC area for the most part.

I've taken a position at another company working to provide global
stability in routing and enhance IP security. Some of you will be
customers and I am looking forward to being called 'vendor'.

I would like to thank all of you for your support while I worked
at VeriSign.

Best Regards,

-M<