Stupidity: A Real Cyberthreat.

Mark Smith random at 72616e646f6d20323030342d30342d31360a.nosense.org
Thu Jan 19 20:30:09 UTC 2006

The purpose of terrorism is to create widespread _terror_ (the
hint is in the word).

On Thu, 19 Jan 2006 12:00:28 -0700
A Satisfied Mind <anti.confidentiality.notices at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 1/19/06, Jerry Pasker <jerry at jerry.org> wrote:
>
> You are oversimplifying things here.... Why was the World Trade Center
> chosen (twice) to attack.... it is an economic target.  All wars are
> economic, including drug wars and terror wars... what was the COST of
> 9/11???
>
> A hell of a lot:  http://www.ccc.nps.navy.mil/si/aug02/homeland.asp

Was the terror caused by 9/11 because of the economic impact, or because
3000 innocent people died in such a terrible and unexpected manner ? If
the goal was "lets get those Amercians and the grand financial
institutions", Fort Knox might have been a better target for the
terrorists.

I strongly recommend reading the book I quote below, which deals exactly
with this topic.

--

        "Sheep are slow and tasty, and therefore must remain constantly
         alert."