IP Addresses from a different region

Sam Stickland sam_ml at spacething.org
Thu Jan 19 15:11:18 UTC 2006

That's a fair point David.

I can't of course start naming our clients. I could harp on about how they
are a multinational, running legimate operations and blah blah blah.. But
you'd only have my word for it. So you'll just have to take my word for
the fact that we run an operational that comes down hard on nefrarious
activities. Sorry.

Sam