GoDaddy.com shuts down entire data center?

Joe McGuckin joe at via.net
Mon Jan 16 19:36:39 UTC 2006

Richard,

On the other hand , I'm not comfortable with the idea that an organization
that provides network infrastructure services under the aegis of the US
Government could unilaterally revoke those services for something that is
not illegal.

By all means, the Justice Dept. and police should move against anyone
performing illegal acts such as phishing, I just don't think that it is
ICANN or ARIN and GoDaddy's job to police good net citizenship.

Joe

--

Joe McGuckin

ViaNet Communications