AW: Odd policy question.

Florian Weimer fw at deneb.enyo.de
Sat Jan 14 09:51:24 UTC 2006

* Jeffrey I. Schiller:

> Let me attempt to bring this back to the policy question.
>
> Does someone have the *right* to put one of your IP addresses as an NS
> record for their domain even if you do not agree?

I don't think it's allowed (and it shouldn't be), but without a
cluestick from legal, you won't find anyone who will force the
offender to fix it.

If this were okay, certainly you wouldn't have objected to someone
pointing the A RR of kimble.org to your company web servers, back when
Blaster.E was at its height, would you? 8-)