Cisco, haven't we learned anything? (technician reset)

Scott Morris swm at emanon.com
Thu Jan 12 18:28:37 UTC 2006

Many products have default STARTING passwords.  Whose fault is it that
someone can't figure out that it's not real bright if they don't change it?

The hidden ones are more an issue (with static passwords as opposed to
generated ones).

Scott

PS.  If your briefcase still uses 0000 as the combination, I have no
sympathy for your missing items...  ;)